Monday, June 9, 2014

Bare Fruit -- Apple Chips

"The fruit, the whole fruit, and nothing but the fruit."
 
"You can't handle the fruit!"
 
That is the conversation I had with myself after reading this
Call me presumptuous, but you're about to thank me for introducing you to this amazingness.  
It's called Bare Snacks. And these my friends, are their apple chips.
I know what you're thinking -- "Which are the apples and which are the apple chips from the bag?" So hard to distinguish...I agree!

Bare Snacks' main focus is to deliver healthiest possible food to the consumer, without anything added. Their motto, "Bare Fruit is Fruit Undressed... the fruit, the whole fruit, and nothing but the fruit!" -- so clever.

I have the privilege to work with Bare and try their 5 amazing flavors of Apple Chips so I can spread the love about these amazing snacks!
And honestly... I cannot say which is my favorite... I mean that. 

I've tried them all and I cannot pick a favorite!
I will say, the Chile Lime flavor surprised the heck out of me! I had no clue what to expect, then all of a sudden a kick of spicy jumps out at me and I was all, "WHOA -- where'd you come from!?" Then I finished the bag.
Bare has 5 super creative flavors of Apple Chips:
1. Chile Lime
2. Sea Salt Caramel
3. Fuji Red
4. Granny Smith
5. Cinnamon

AND, each bag has 3 whole apples in each and is about 200 calories a bag and 0g of fat!
The other great thing (which you guys know I love) is the ingredients.
For the bag of Cinnamon Apple Chips here is the list of ingredients (prepare yourselves -- it's long) :
All-natural Apples, All-natural Cinnamon.  

That's it.
The End.
Finite.
Donzo.
Fin.

That's all.

Amazing.
I love an all natural product that you can actually tell what it is. These apple chips look like someone sliced up an apple, tossed them into the oven, sprinkled with cinnamon, threw them in the bag and delivered to my house today for me to enjoy.
Which is fine by me.
I personally love this company now. They strive for excellence in their products and they give it. With no added sugars, ridiculous chemicals or any other junk like that.

You open up the bag and there you have it. 3 apples to go --  automatic win.

The nutritional info is amazing too! Check out the Sea Salt Caramel Flavor (ate this as a snack today):
Serving Size 1 oz
Servings Per Container about 2
100 Calories
0g   Fat
27g Carbs

It doesn't get better than that.

Bare also has 5 different flavors of Coconut Chips:
1. Simply Toasted
2. Show me the Honey
3. Sweet 'n Heat
4. Chocolate Bliss
5. Sea Salt Caramel

I haven't had a chance to try the coconut chips yet -- but I can only imagine they are just as good! And plus, the flavors are so inventive + creative (and the names make me laugh)!

That's all for me today! Go out and try these -- you will not be disappointed!


Have a fit + fantastic day everybody!




Follow Bare Snacks:
 
*Disclaimer: The Bare Snacks products were sent to me as a promotional item for my review. I love the products anyway and was more than happy to promote them on my blog. I received no compensation and my opinions are mine and mine alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment