Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ALOHA Dried Green Juice Review + Recipe

ALOHA!

Let me start off by saying that your mind + juicing will never be the same.
Drumroll please....
 
(commence blowing of mind)
 
This company is innovating the juicing industry - one pack of dried juice at a time.
ALOHA is a newly developing company all about healthy + positive living in the best way possible! I could not agree more with what this company is trying to do. And how they are doing it!
 
Here's what was on the info card that came with the juice:
"Our mission is to help you feel healthier and happier by providing simple, high-quality products and inspiring content. In Hawaiian language, aloha means 'sharing the breath of life.' At ALOHA, we aim to do this by making health simple, fun and accessible."
 
How cute are they?
A 7 pack of The Daily Good (the dried green juice) comes in this cute little packaging full of good vibes and happiness! The dried juice itself is only 40 Calories, 0g of Fat! It is full of essential vitamins and nutrients such as: Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc!
 
Here is an extremely detailed list of the ingredients and a few of the benefits they have. 
To learn more about each ingredients and all of their nutritional benefits click here and click on the "Learn More" link under each ingredient.
 
I didn't even know how detailed this was until I typed up this post. If you click the "Learn More" link, a box pops up with info about each ingredient, the nutrients it provides and the sources of the info! This is not something you see a lot anymore. Companies usually like to make claims about how  "healthy" there product is but never explain why. They usually leave it up to the consumer to figure out the nutrients they provide and how - but who has time for that?
Another "handout" that comes with the juice had ideas for ways to prepare it. You can mix it with plain water, coconut water, pineapple juice, coconut milk, almond milk, protein smoothies... the list goes on and on! One of the coolest uses I have seen is mixing it into regular recipes! I am definitely going to try this at some point. Apparently if you mix it in oatmeal it is supposed to be incredible + you can't even taste it! ! 
 
I still cannot get over how cute and all around helpful this company is. They are basically handing you good health and happiness in cute little green pouches! (Well, sort of).
 
When I first tried the juice I had no idea which way I wanted to try it! I decided to do a rendition of one of my favorite smoothie recipes that I posted about before. The only difference is, instead of using the Spinach from the previous recipe, you use The Daily Good Dried Green Juice.
 
Ingredients:
1 cup Coconut Water
1/4 cup Frozen Pineapple Pieces
1 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
1 pack of The Daily Good 
  
Directions:
Combine all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and creamy!
 
P.S. This is what it looks like when you open the pouch. It looks crazy weird but smells amazing! Plus, just think about all the amazing vitamins and minerals your body is about to consume, that's enough to move passed the "weirdness".
The smoothie tasted EXACTLY like my other smoothie did but had probably 10x more vitamins and minerals than the other one! I am definitely blown away by this company/product and I definitely recommend trying it!
 
Apparently right now they are doing a special that if you try a product + refer a friend you both can earn $5 credit! Love it.
Spreading the good vibes + health + happiness one juice pouch at a time.

Well, there you have it folks. The future of juicing is upon us. I cannot wait to try out more recipes with this fabulous product.
 I'll keep you guys posted.
 
 
 
Nutrition per Smoothie:
202 Calories, 45.5g Carbs, 0g Fat, 2.9g Protein  
 
 
Aloha everybody!
 
 
 
 
 
Have a fit + fantastic day!




 
 
Follow ALOHA:
 
 



*Disclaimer: This product was sent to me as a promotional item. All thoughts and opinions are my own. And yes, I really do love this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment